Friday, February 17, 2012

[Food] Chefs in Shorts ♥♥






Brought a coupon $79 (usually $169) for 14 meals (2 weeks) of dinner to my place (free shipping)...
What can I say about this short coming of mine?

PRO:
$79 doesnt seem that much for 14 meals
Convinient
Free Shipping
Food is not all that but okay to eat from time to time

CON:
Took them 1-2 weeks to respond
They said they will deliver from 5-7pm, It didnt arrived until I rang them a few times saying I be leaving for the moves at 8.30pm and need them there so that I can put the food in the freezer.
Food aint all that
$79 is ok price, but wouldnt pay the full price of $169
Dont have cooking instructions (microwave, but there are some that is in plastic bags, what do I do with thtat?

OVERALL:
Good first try, average food but worth with the money. Wouldn't buy it again.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still waiting since Febuary for mine, have left so many messages and sent emails, but nothing back.
Would not recommend

LillysLifestyle said...

#Anonymous
the voucher I got was from Scoopon. I encountered an unreliable seller before and Scoopon sorted it out for me (gave me my refund). If the voucher has not expired, you can contact Scoopon for help.

Anonymous said...

I just Google this because I contacted them many times about the same scoopon they never gave me my meals: (

LillysLifestyle said...

Thats very unfortunate :( Did you contact Scoopon (or whatever the voucher site you purchased from)? They usually look into it for you, or give back refund. Well if it makes u feel any better, dont worry--- u didnt missed out much since it was nothing special.

Anonymous said...

I emailed them today hopefully I can get money back coz it's not like I didn't redeem it on time! I think the business might've taken on too much and hadn't planned web enough for it I feel bad for them in a way butI also want my $79.

LillysLifestyle said...

I wouldnt hold my breath. They are usually nice and sort things out for the buyers but they take care of vouchers that are still valid. Once the validity is over, the money belongs to the site as the third party. Though, there are small chance they give you refund (if it was LivingSocial then I would know for sure 100% that they never offer refund --- heck, they might even just ignore you like how they ignored my dozen emails and calls!!)

Anita said...

They have been offering is deal again, I bought one in August from Cudo. Have been trying to get my meals delivered since September! They have given me 5 delivery days, none of which resulted in a delivery. Lots of to and fro with them trying to sort out....never again!! Cudo will only give me a credit for the voucher which I am not happy about either.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on owner operator.
Regards

Feel free to surf to my blog: truck driver facts -
www.topsites.gr,